Concert Insurance – Festival Insurance
Hip Hop Insurance
Contact us for a no obligation Concert Insurance quote today!
Protect your show with Concert Insurance
Fans get excited when a big concert is coming to town. Meanwhile the band looks forward to wowing the crowd, and everyone involved in the show prepares for the big night. But what happens when things go wrong? For example, what if the show cannot go on because the lead singer falls ill, one of the crew members gets hurt by stage equipment, or fans get rowdy and damage the venue? If any of these things happen, you want to make sure you are protected with the right concert insurance.
Exclusive to our customers, this festival insurance program has been designed to meet the needs of venues and facilities that require their event holders to secure their own dance insurance, cultural event insurance and festival insurance coverage. EventInsuranceQuote.com wants to help make it easy and affordable to insure your next event by providing you the most cost effective festival liability insurance and dance liability insurance policy available.
Our concert programs have provided outstanding insurance protection for thousands of entertainers, promoters and venues across the United States, spanning the music spectrum from Rock & Roll, Heavy Metal, Soul, R&B, to Rap and Hip Hop. Events insured by us have featured a diverse group of national and local performers from Aretha Franklin and Willie Nelson to Kid Rock, Metallica, Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane and more.
We know you want your event to be memorable, and so do we. Your priorities are our motivation, and your success event is our reward. We aim to provide unparalleled, easy to access services that can assist you anytime, day or night.
What Is Concert Insurance?
Anytime people gather in large crowds, there are risks, especially when you consider the electricity and equipment needed for lights, sound, special effects and food service. All of these factors increase the risk of accidents and injuries at both indoor and outdoor concerts.
Additional concerns include:
- Damage to equipment, instruments, stages and scaffolding
- Injury to stage hands, drivers and technicians
- Performance cancellation due to weather or a performer’s illness
Concert event insurance can protect you and give you peace of mind knowing you, your crew, the concert workers and the fans will be covered if an accident or unforeseen problem occurs. You can typically either buy insurance for a single concert or as a yearly policy for a series of events.
Concert Liability Protection
Concert insurance is made up of a few different types of coverage that are packaged together to create risk protection for concert performers, promoters and venues.
Liability coverage protects you if a third party is injured during the event, or as a result of the event activities, or if third-party property is damaged and it is deemed to be your responsibility. The policy will pay claims and the insurance company’s legal counsel will help defend you against liability lawsuits.
The types of liability coverage you may need include:
- General liability: Protects you from liability claims and lawsuits if you are at fault for property damage or injuries.
- Liquor liability:
- Host liquor liability covers issues that may result when an event host provides alcohol on a non-commercial basis.
- Commercial liquor liability insures vendors who sell liquor at an event.
- Auto liability: This policy will cover you if you or one of your staff causes injury or property damage in an auto accident in company vehicles or on company time.
- Third party property damage: Provides coverage if property other than your own is damaged. It can also extend to cover physical damage to the venue.
What is Festival Insurance?
From small celebrations to seasonal events, large performances to multi-day festivals, your event needs the custom coverage that Event and Festival Insurance provides. Every show, festival, fair, or marathon requires extensive planning and effort to execute safely and successfully. All it takes is one accident or incident, however, for an event to be ruined by a costly lawsuit or claim. With the right insurance for your festival or event, you can protect yourself, your attendees, and even your vendors.
Festival Insurance Highlights
- Designed specifically to meet the venues’ and vendors insurance requirements, including, but not limited to: banquet halls, camps, churches, convention centers, exhibition arenas, fairgrounds, lodges, festival venues, parks, state, city, or county facilities, theaters, veterans halls, wedding sites, and more.
- Your purchase of Concert event liability insurance allows for unlimited certificates of insurance.
- Primary and non-contributory wording by endorsement available with additional premium.
- Your dance, festival and cultural event insurance premium includes host liquor liability coverage.
Property Damage Coverage for Buildings and Equipment
Property damage coverage will protect your investment in your business property due to theft or damage from a covered event, such as fire or severe weather.
You will want to make sure your property damage coverage is designed to replace or repair the following:
- Your building, if you have one, such as an office building and/or concert venue
- Instruments and sound equipment
- Sets and props
- Wardrobe and costumes
Normally, this policy applies to both rented and owned items, but be sure to review your policy. You may need to add additional endorsements for specific property that is otherwise excluded.
Medical Payments Coverage for Concerts
Medical payments coverage will provide compensation for anyone other than your employees who may be injured. This includes several phases of your event, including:
- During the concert set-up
- During the course of the concert
- While tearing down after the show
This coverage is specifically designed to protect anyone on the premises during the event that is a non-employee, such as spectators, bystanders, other workers and volunteers.
Additional Protection for Your Financial Investment
You may want to consider carrying additional coverage for various costs involved in putting on a music or entertainment event. This may include:
- Concert ticket insurance to cover printing costs, in the event that the show is cancelled or tickets are stolen or lost in shipment.
- Event cancellation coverage if you are the owner or promoter of the event.
- Loss of income coverage to cover your income and operating costs, such as payroll, if you experienced a business interruption described in your policy, such as a fire or severe storm.
- Workers compensation coverage for your employees, if required in your state. Covers work-related injuries or illness your workers may experience on the job.
- Commercial vehicle coverage for buses, trucks, and vans that are used for business purposes. This protects your drivers and vehicles if they are harmed or damaged, or if an employed driver causes an accident that results in property damage or bodily injury to others.
How Much Does Concert Insurance Cost?
With any insurance policy, the benefit of the coverage must outweigh the cost for the policy. Concert event insurance is no different and obviously you have many risks you may be concerned about, from liability issues to property damage, medical emergencies concert cancellation and much more. The cost of your policy will vary depending on how large an operation you run, the coverage options you choose, and many other factors.
The Hip Hop Insurance Experts
We have placed coverage for more than 2,000 concerts featuring some of the biggest names in entertainment.
From big arenas to small venues, we have insurance programs to fit your business model. Genre is not an obstacle either — we can cover all genres of music. Whether it’s hip-hop, rap, heavy metal, country or rock – or something new and exciting – EventInsuranceQuote.com has you covered
Unlike most insurance brokers, we understand your business inside and out. This not only comes from our specialization in entertainment insurance, but because our brokers come from entertainment backgrounds. This is why some of the biggest names in the industry trust us especially when it comes to Rock and Roll, R&B and Hip Hop insurance needs.
Our Hip Hop Insurance and Festival Insurance programs cover events held anywhere in the United States.