How To Purchase Coverage & File A Claim
With paperless everything, both purchasing our insurance and/or filing a claim takes only minutes!
1. Basic Event Details
- Event Location
- Number of Attendees
- Event Start Date
- Event or Vendor Type
2. Coverage Options
- Liquor Options
- Liability Coverage Limits
- Medical Payments
- Damage to Rented Premises
3.Eligibility Questions & Insured Information
- Answer a Few Eligibility Questions
- Provide Event Host or Vendor Information
- Enter Location Details
- Add Additional Insureds
4. Make Payment
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Safe and Secure Online Transaction
- From Quote to Bind in Under 3 Minutes
5. Receive Your Policy Documents Immediately
- The COI and Policy are Emailed Instantly
- Documents Automatically Sent to the Venue
- Access your Documents Anytime Online
- Make Changes to Coverage Online
6. Enjoy Your Event, Worry-Free!
- You are Covered Against the Unexpected
- Contact Us in the Event of a Claim
Get Started Today! Receive a free event coverage price estimate in minutes.
Start to finish, step-by-step instructions on how to file a claim.
If you need to file a claim, then give us a call or send us an email as soon as possible. Feel free to leave a voicemail if it is not during normal business hours.
Receive A Claim Form
We will direct you to the claims department at the carrier and they will take it from there. If you have any questions along the way we are always here to help.
Get Your Claim Filed
The carrier may ask for a copy of the
COI and other documentation about the
event so please complete the required
paperwork and submit it back to them.
Once a loss is reported, all paperwork is submitted, and the claim is deemed valid then the carrier will work quickly to reimburse you for your loss.