Wedding Insurance – Wedding Event Insurance
Contact us for a no obligation Wedding Insurance quote today!
Your Happily Ever After Begins Here!
You can spend months planning your wedding or special event–the last thing you want to worry about is something going wrong. EventInsuranceQuote.com wants you to relax and enjoy your big day.
That’s why we help you safeguard your investment with affordable wedding event insurance. We help protect you from legal and financial responsibility resulting from incidents outside of your control.
Our policies cover non-refundable deposits, lost or stolen gifts, and even injuries or damage during your wedding and the rehearsal.
Wedding insurance is frequently required by venues in which receptions are held. Whether or not it is required,- however, this insurance coverage can protect you from liability claims so that your wedding day does not become a financial burden.
On your wedding day, think “I do,” and not “Now What?”
Our Wedding Event Insurance provides coverage for damages for which you are responsible if there was an accident at your event that causes injury or property damage. The policy covers your ceremony and reception, and if your rehearsal dinner is within 48 hours of your event, we’ll cover that too.
We’ll also cover set-up and removal within 24 hours of the event. Best of all, coverage can be purchased as late as one day before your wedding date.
Wedding insurance provides the following primary coverage:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability–Up to $1,000,000 per occurrence
and $2,000,000 total.
- Host liquor liability insurance*
- Cancellation endorsement, optional
What is Wedding Insurance?
Basically, wedding insurance protects a couple’s investment from circumstances beyond their control.
Wedding receptions can be a lot of fun. And many people consume alcoholic beverages and enjoy dancing and celebrating with the guests of honor. However, accidents and injuries sometime happen, and if they are severe, you may be held liable for damages.
Ditch the disaster! Bad things can happen anytime, anyplace — and weddings are no exception. From extreme weather to severe sickness to job loss, there are numerous unplanned scenarios and events that can wreak havoc with your wedding plans. That’s why
it’s just plain smart to have wedding insurance.
How Much Does Wedding Insurance Cost?
Wedding event insurance is relatively inexpensive for the peace of mind it can afford you on your special day. A basic policy can cost as little as $90 and will cover your wedding and reception. The cost of your policy will depend on a few factors including:
- The number of guests in attendance
- Whether or not alcohol will be served and, if so, what kind
- The location of the wedding and reception
- The amount of coverage purchased
Our Wedding Insurance policies start at $90. Why take chances with one of the biggest days of your life?
Start building your coverage package now.
What is Wedding Cancellation Insurance?
Basically, wedding cancellation insurance protects a couple’s investment from circumstances beyond their control.
For example :
- What if your reception space goes out of business a month before the wedding, and you lose your deposit and
have to book another space?
- A disastrous storm causes you to miss your special day?
- What if you have to cancel your wedding because of a power outage?
- What happens if the bride or groom becomes ill or can’t make it, or gets deployed?
These are the types of wedding day financial losses that wedding event insurance can help to protect. Caterers go bankrupt, event sites close down, storms close roads and airports, brides get cold feet.
The average wedding runs $29,000 placing a lot of your money at stake.
For as little as $90 our Wedding Event Insurance protects your non-refundable costs in the event of cancellation or postponement for covered reasons.
Wedding Event Insurance – Things to know :
- Most event sites require Wedding Insurance from the wedding couple. Event sites will ask the hosts to show a Certificate of Insurance where the event site is listed as an Additional Insured.
- Caterers go bankrupt, event sites close down, storms close roads and airports, brides get cold feet. Ask your caterer if they also have insurance, and if so, ask to be listed on their policy as an additional insured.
- Review all contracts with any vendor and or venue so that you know what they are contractually obligated for in the event they do not hold up to their end of the bargain. Also, don’t be afraid to ask for any changes to be made to those contracts, it never hurts to ask!
Wedding Liability Insurance – What Could Go Wrong?
Your wedding day is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life. You’ve spent a lot of time and money preparing for it. It may seem silly to expect accidents on your wedding day, but planning ahead is a smart move. A wedding includes not only the big day but the events leading up to it as well. Combine the wedding and reception with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and you have a lot of possibilities for mishaps.
Vendor and Venue problems
Anyone you hire to deliver or provide something for your event such as bridal salons, disc jockeys, officiants and caterers have the potential to disrupt your wedding, to say the least. Even the event site can have serious problems such as a bankruptcy, flood or fire. The bottom line – problems with vendors and venues can arise.
Accidents at your wedding events
During the multiple events leading up to the big day and the wedding day itself, injuries can happen. More often than not, the location where the wedding is being held will request the event holder to purchase Liability Insurance and name them on the policy as an Additional Insured. Your Wedding Insurance application can be entirely completed online, in minutes.
Top five reasons that Event Insurance Quote.com is the best choice to insure your wedding:
1. Always Custom:
Choose any limit and any coverage you want.
2. Fast and Easy:
Available online 24/7. Quote, Pay and Print your documents, within minutes, as late as the night before your event.
3. Safe and Secure:
EventInsuranceQuote.com never discloses our client’s private information to anyone. Privacy and confidentiality are our top concerns.
4. Simple and Straightforward:
The broadest insurance protection. Purchase instantly online and print policy documents immediately including Certificates of Liability.
5. Friendly and Accessible:
Call us anytime. We’re ready to answer your questions.